ANF Management has a well-built management team who are responsible for the operations of the company for the benefit of investors, and staff. The key functions of the management team are:
- Ongoing communication with investors on the performance of the stock issue.
- Analyzing financial and market data of different companies and providing that information to the investors.
- Maintaining market intelligence on relevant business trends and economic conditions
- Monitoring loan payments, taking recovery action (when required), liaising with solicitors and effecting discharges of security upon repayment.
- Management of loan defaults to recover the money owed to the company.